The following is a collection of monsters who are, or have been unobtainable throughout the meta-series.
Monster Rancher 2Edit
Monster Rancher 3Edit
Monster Rancher 4Edit
- Dodongo: A giant Gladiator-looking Golem owned by a rival. Not to be confused with the Dragon/Bajarl named "Dodongo."
- Balboa: A special type of Durahan owned by a rival.
- Spartacus: A Ripper owned by a rival.
- Kelarino: A grungy, bandit-like Hare owned by the main antagonist woman.
- Nendoro: Pirate Gaboo with a hook-hand. Has been experimented on by humans.
- Shiden: A large, shaman-looking Raiden. King of their kind. Lives undergraound and sucks all the energy out of the earth.
Monster Rancher EVOEdit
- Mao Mao: Possibly the first instance a Shigue appears in the Meta-Series. A large bird that attacks with its beak.
- OggleMock: A giant tree that has pipes and metal sticking out of it. Possibly modified by the aliens.
- Maya: Tico's mother is a Maya monster who has raised him in the jungle.
- Moo: A cybernetic version of the original Dragon/???.
Monster Rancher AdvancedEdit
Monster Rancher Advanced 2Edit
Monster Farm DSEdit
Monster Farm DS 2Edit
Monster Rancher ExplorerEdit
Four of these monsters, Octopee, Pancho, Psiroller, and Suzurin would later became trainable in succeeding games.
- Blue Flame: A flame of blue fire. Doesn't move and can't be destroyed. Using the A button causes it to shrink for a short amount of time enabling you to jump over it.
- Red Flame: Same as the Blue Flame but will go out if it falls any distance.
- Dino: Breathes fire and dies if it falls from any distance. Will destroy any crate in its path.
- Ghost: Floats up and down. Can only be killed by shooting it. Destroys any crate put in its path.
- Henger: Flying Robot. Only dies if shot. Floats back and forth. Will not destroy crates put in its path. It will just turn around.
- Jell: Walks back and forth. Will break any crate in its path. Dies if it falls any distance.
- Naga: Destroys any crates in its path. Only dies if shot.
- Plant: Walks back and forth. Shoots seeds that destroys crates and kill you. Dies if it falls or is shot.
- Ducken: A duck head the sticks out from the walls and shoots missles that destroys crates and kills you. Will die when shot.
- Joker: Floats back and forth. Will break any crate that gets in its way then turns around. Will die only if shot.
- Selketo: A Beaklon/Joker. Drops large spines from above. Belongs to Kalum.
- Ferious: A Centaur/Pixie. Tries to trample you. Belongs to Mistral.
- Punisher: A very largeNaga. Drops weird-looking purple balls on you. Belongs to Rafaga.
- Dragon: As the name suggest, a very large dragon. Causes rocks to fall and breathes fire. Belongs to Tempest.
- Zan: Just a Zan monster. Teleports, flys, and does all sorts of things. Belongs to Nada.